Sunday, November 29, 2009

Replay ♥





Up @ Genting ! :) I miss Genting :(

I know that love is unconditional. But I also know that it can be unpredictable, unexpected, uncontrollable, unbearable and strangely easy to mistake for loathing . I never imagined I'd know it for myself. My heart, It feels like my chest can barely contain it. Like it's trying to escape because it doesn't belong to me any more . It belongs to you . And if you wanted it, I'd wish for nothing in exchange , no gifts. No goods. No demonstrations of devotion. Nothing but knowing you loved me too. Just your heart, in exchange for mine .

Hello Peeps ;D From Now on i'll try and update my blog every single day x) Its almost december and chrismast is near ;D wooo hoooo . I love christmas ! :)

28th of November :)

Woke up around 11 in the morning . went out to have lunch alone cuz moms at thailand and daddys at work :) Went to sunway with some friends ;D Lepak-ed around and had my dinner . After that desmond came my house for some pool :D he got owned by me that day LOL x) Later on yu kai , kll , hui koon and terrence came to my house LOL . They came awhile and they went to watch their FOOTBALL match at some mamak outside my house ;D . Me and des came up with this idea . Well , he did . We went to 7-11 and bought use maggi mee and pepsi . And we ate by the damn street -.- like some god damn beggars LOL . but it was quite fun actually :D later that went home around 12 . des spent a night in my house . slept around 4 or 5 .

29th November

Wake up aroudn 12 and went to sayang for our breakfast . desmond went home after that and my friend said he's got free ticket for me ;D 2012 . Who wouldnt want it ? x) so i went and watch . LIKE FINALLY . i think the movie's awesome ;D



And the litte girl inside the movie really caught my attention ;D

She's so damn cute x) everyone says that when she grows up . She'll be really pretty ;D i cant agree less (:

After the movie we went and walk around and we saw this bunch of ppl standing outside of LA SENZA . Thought we might check it out . And we saw real girls posing inside LA SENZA x) Pretty cool . Here are some of the pictures :D








Head to my friend house at mont kiara . I Drove him to dinner . Cuz he didnt feel like driving ( : Went home after that .

Thats all for now ;D
Signing Out ,
Ryan .

No comments:

Post a Comment