Monday, November 30, 2009

Love is a plague

This plague haunted me for 8 months , now its finally coming to an end. And im sure when this plague is over , it'll be the calm for me , and another plague wont be coming in a very long time.

I remembered the time you used to smile everytime you see me, no matter where were you never fail to keep that smile on your face. And we used to share so many things with each other , secrets, gossips and sad stuffs you want to forget, you'll share it with me. During all of this , I felt something, and that was the start of this plague . As this goes on, my love for you gotten deeper, it started with a spark , then it grew into an amber and sooner a flame.

As days passed us by , I was ready to take one step forward. But when I think of it, question marks kept popping out in my mind. I started to question myself , am I good enough for you? After some time of thinking , I realized that im not capable of doing all that. I couldn't take the consequences by vanishing the smile on your face, that radiance going out, is the worst thing i could ever imagine. All I ever wanted was you to be happy, isn't that the purpose of love? Wanting each other to be happy? A miserable couple can live togather till their sunset days , but whats the point in that kind of love, the joy is gone. They're only bonded by a shackle, a cuff or even a chain instead of love.

Even it doesn't means being with you, as a couple, it will be worth it. And this stupid little jackass thought that the feeling would fade, he was wrong , it became stronger instead. After a few months of silent, I felt tired, and realize that I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymore. But when I came back, everything wasn't the same as before. Things changed , you've changed. A close friend suddenly became so mysterious, and from that day onwards, I knew it was too late. But life must carry on, we must look forward instead of regretting about what had happened in the past.

I know you found your other half now, and I truly wish you luck happiness in it. Well, you must be picturing me in your mind as a poser now, but these are true words from my heart, if I don't spit them out now, they'll expire soon. I'm not asking anything from you , I just want you to know, no matter what happens, I'll still be the same old guy you knew in the past who used to borrow his ears to you and extinguish the bits of sorrow in your heart, now and always.


Signing out,
David

No comments:

Post a Comment