Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I Wanted You ♥




Dont Cry Because Its Over , Smile Because It Happened
Some people come into our lives , and leave footprints on our hearts . We never know how to appriciate someone until they're gone . I , have lost someone precious to me . Someone important , someone who was always there for me . But we humans are all the same , we dont know whats there till they're gone . Till the day she walked away from me . Than only i knew my true feelings for her . I was dumb , I was arrogant . Everyone said that we were perfect for each other . I guess they were right , I was the one who was too blind to notice it myself .


Do you still remember ? Do you still remember the great times we had together ? I would call it the best memories of my life . We used to laugh together , we used to share everything with each other , we used to spend each and everyday with each other , and it was the best , YOU were the best . I still remember how we used to jump around and have fun together . You were my best friend . THE best friend , I could not ask for more . I still remembered when i have problems with my girlfriend , you were always there for me , to cheer me up .

But as time passes , things begin to change . Somehow we started to stop talking to each other , and i cant recall why . we went our separate ways . We barely do anything with each other anymore . After a year , Until the day i realized , a part of me is missing , something important . And i found out that all along , you were the one . I could love no one else anymore . When i think of the days we used to have fun , it makes me smile . When i think of how i let you slip away so easily from my life , i'll just cry myself to sleep . I really am stupid , i should never have let go of you . I'm sorry .

Night after night , I hear myself say , Why cant this feeling just fade away . Right now , i want more then just be your best friend . But i realized , we are not best friends anymore . We barely talk to each other anymore . We just seem like total strangers already . Thinking of it really is heart breaking . As i try to get back close to you , i feel afraid . As you got a different friends , different life . Its like i dont know you anymore .

I'm not asking anything , I just think you shoud know this , as my heart cant contain it anymore . You'll always be the one i used to laugh with , the one who i have the most fun with . And i shall always remember it .

Signing Out .
Ryan .

No comments:

Post a Comment